Friday 15 August 2014


hello,
recently i have been in love with mason jars!, there just so so cute and fun, so i thought i would show you a quick video of 5 different ways to use your mason jar
enjoy!




1. using your colourful washi tape in mason jars looks so cute and is a good place to store it.
2. using your favourite pens, pencils or stationary is really cool instead of using a pencil cup.
3. if your like me and you like yummy treats then a mason jar is a great place to put all of it in. 
4. rainbow loom addiction! if you rainbow loom like me then you will know that bands can go everywhere so if you don't have a case for all of your bands then this is perfect.
5. last but not least is one of my favourites, its where you write a message that was your favourite thing that you did that day or something that your thankful for on a small piece of paper. 

i hope you liked seeing my ideas of 5 different ways to use a mason jar!
taylah x  

2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! I totally loved this blogpost! Now I know what to do with my sad little empty mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much! you made me blush hehe, yay now your mason jars won't be sad anymore!

      Delete