Sunday 31 August 2014

hello,
today i am super duper excited about this post, because it is my first interview ever on my blog. today i will be interviewing my lovely friend paris from the creator of beau fluer you can check out her blog here





1. Tell me a bit about yourself
Well hello there my name is Paris, I am 12 years old and my family is the most important thing to me ever! I don't know what i would do without them? Five random facts about me are.. 1. My favourite colour is pale pink.  2. I play my iPod waaaayyy too much!  3.  I prefer my hair straightened.  4. I absolutely love math especially algebra!!!!!!! Its just so fun!  5. When i was younger I always wanted my name to be Sydney.

2. What is your fashion style
Casual and girly.  My go-to outfit for summer is a pair of denim shorts, a really nice yet casual tee or a flowing dress paired with my Jellies and for winter it is a pair of jeans with a hoodie with my Converse. Of course gotta have the Converse!

3. What is your dream job?
My dream job as a child varied from a news reporter, singer, chef and teacher, but at the moment I would really like to do something like write and photograph my very own travel magazine. That way I could see the world whilst working. I would also really like to still be blogging in the far future.

4. What are your most favourite shops?
My favourite shops are IKEA, because I love all the nice furniture and their Swedish meatballs. Kikki K because it always seems so organised and clean. Typo because its very cute! Cute pens, cute books, cute earphones and phone cases cute everything! And at last but not least Costco because they sell 1KG jars of Nutella.

5. Who are your favourite bloggers
I have so many but I'll just mention a few. Miss Zali because I love her quirky and cool taste. A little Birdy because she reminds me of Kikki K organised and clean. Jasmine Dowling because she has super cool calligraphy. Garry Pepper pepper Girl because I love all of her colourful pictures of the world. And Honey and Fizz because she reminds me of my amazing mum

6. What is your favourite thing about blogging
Everything really! I love it!

7. What is some advice you would give to new bloggers
Be yourself, don't try and be someone your not.

8. What makes you smile
You make me smile but of course other things do too such as when my little brother dances to music like an old man or when my little sister re-tells a story I just read to her in her own way.


Thank you for letting me interview you lovely Paris!
Taylah x 







5 comments:

  1. Ha! I love this- It is so cute. Two of my favourite people in the one interview. I can imagine you in journalism Tayls. It is my career choice for you. I hope Paris finds a job that is one that she loves not about the $$$. I can see her on the Block or running an interior design business. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like you a lot too! I can see Taylah having her own talk show.. :,)

      Delete
    2. haha good idea for me to be a journalism, i can imagine paris being in interior design too! and i like you too!

      Delete
  2. This interview is awesome!
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Harper, I love your blog heaps!! xx

      Delete